Friday, October 30, 2009

I Know How It Ends

This is why I won't see the Michael Jackson movie. Get it? I know how his movie ends... jeez, I'm such a jerk. And trust me, I get bitchier the later it gets. But, I looked through all the pictures and started a game. I'm calling it, "who is least connected to michael?" I narrowed it down to about three or four people. Yes, I know it's all about publicity, but still I could think of other events people could have attended... Laker seats must have been too expensive.

Larry Birkhead... father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter. What in the world would he and Michael have discussed? Having kids everyone knows aren't yours. That's what I decided.

Next, "Glee" stars Cory Monteith and Kevin McHale. I looked up their names instead of saying wheelchair boy (aka pizza delivery boy from the office) and not- so baby daddy jock boy. They weren't even famous when Michael was alive- maybe because they're on a musical-y show "Glee" producers thought someone should go. Looks like they pulled the short straws.

What could the Hulk and Michael Jackson have in common besides maybe Madonna? Seriously. Anything else?
-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment