Friday, October 30, 2009

Alexa On V.


MTV host of "It's On With Alexa Chung", and current style icon of mine Alexa Chung recently did a spread for V magazine that is gorgeous. Absolutely amazing. Stunning.

I could go on for years with the adjectives. Love her so much. She was wearing Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel and posed for photographer Sharif Hamza.

This is what she had to tell them:
On It’s On jitters: “I’m worried my guests won’t like me.”
On making friends in a new environment: “I don’t really have any friends in America…I just don’t tolerate douche bags”
On her new place: “I think my apartment is too shiny. I just found out that (Vampire Diaries') Ian Somerhalder used to live in it. And the other day when I was in the laundry room, I heard that Michael Douglas' son is looking to move into the building.”

I want to be Alexa's American friend. I'm not a d-bag, I SWEAR. Also, why do I feel like she is specifically referencing John Mayer?
-CE
Photos courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment