Friday, October 30, 2009

Sensory Overload

As in, what I'm suffering from right now. So, this will be a lowercase post - a sign of exhaustion. First, I have to apologized for not blogging this week. I've been so busy with school and volleyball. But, I'm going home this weekend, so I'll come back rejuvenated. Hopefully... did you know you can never catch up on sleep? I'm in that zone right now.

This post will have a lot of pictures, because me like Lebron, better know as lebronjonez.

But, the show goes on! On to cleveland, a so far defeated team (0-2). they've lost to Boston at home, and away across the border to Toronto. Critics are already complaining about the lack of defense. Blah. Two games into the real season and shits already starting.

I can already promise that you'll be seeing the Shaq/Lebron picture everywhere in a few weeks. And they have that three thing in common, so expect some clever play on that. "Three's company?" maybe... don't judge me. I'm tired. Boy George, even with that NBA logo on his face Lebron and his suit is sexy. Is it weird that I think he looks like Ray Charles... and I'm not complaining?
-TM

Ok I was about to totally judge you for the Ray Charles thing, but I see it. I do.
-CE 



No comments:

Post a Comment