Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yeah I Know, But...Eh.


I know Ian Somerhalder is attractive. I know. He is even my favorite character on my guilty pleasure "Vampire Diaries". He's the only one who isn't doing the whole full of themselves, I'm so serious and tortured thing. He's funny, but also kills people. This combo is better than the first.  

Yet somehow he is just one of those people I look at and I'm like, 'yes, he's HOT, I know, but...ehhh'.

Like Ryan Reynolds. I know he's hot. But...ehh. I just wouldn't go there, he doesn't do it for me. I can't figure it out. Maybe with Ian it's because he looks like Bill Hader if Bill Hader were attractive. Am I the only one that sees that? Maybe if you squint a bit.

Anyways, here is what the yes hot, but would I do him no Ian had to say to August Man magazine:
On his ideal role: “The one I’m doing right now, actually.”

On keeping his private life private: “It’s all very simple, actually. I’ve been left alone for the most part really. It doesn’t seem that what I do off the set is of importance to anyone!”

His ideal role is being on the CW? Maybe that's why I don't find him attractive- I'm repelled by desperation and patheticness.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment