Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Saturday Night Franco.


I knew James Franco going to Columbia was going to be good somehow. I mean, naturally I hoped he would go to Yale so that my sister could be his TA and then I could meet/marry him.

But since that didn't work out, this is the next best thing. Why, you may ask? Because he can stop by Saturday Night Live...literally it seemed probably Friday afternoon, and they put him on. To say nothing. And it's still awesome.

Oh, and this picture is James on the cover of i-D magazine with Freida Giannini, the head designer of Gucci. He has been the face of Gucci's fragrance for men, and what a gorgeous face it is, non?

Le sigh. I love him. I've been watching "General Hospital" religiously again for him. My working theory, supported by my grandmother's ideas, is that they're going to make James a Cassadine. A mysterious "forgotten" Cassadine named Valentine (Valen-TEE-ne, not TIE-ne), who has a penchant for revenge. If that means anything to any of you.

I can't believe I watch this shiz.
-CE

Photo courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment