Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Scary Taylor.


More stuff that makes me like Taylor Swift. On Halloween there are two types of girls out there: Those that slut it up and those that have fun with it.

I am of course, in the latter. EXCLUSIVE: I'm, along with 3 other Yeah Yeah Yeahs, (our names for our fans, it's officially decided after much debate) am going as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Donatello to be precise.

Taylor actually goes way more extreme though than I ever would. Well, maybe if I was famous and didn't want anyone to see my face.

She says girls at her school, "would tan for weeks in advance, and then bare it all on Halloween," and she says, "that's not the point, you're supposed to be scary."

Agreed. Mutant turtles are actually totally frightening when you think about it. This is a pretty cool idea though:
"I think my most memorable Halloween costume was last year's costume. My best friend Abigail (Bradforn?) and I have always been anti-teeny-tiny, little costumes...and so last year Abigail and I dressed up as twin Chewbaccas."

You see, celebrities, they're just like US.
-CE
Photo courtesy of WENN.

No comments:

Post a Comment