Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Knew It!

Did you guys hear about Balloon Boy? He's the boy that was thought to be floating in a homemade balloon above Colorado.  The boy and his family were previously feature on Wife Swap... TWICE! Court and I saw them on the show, though I can't speak for her... I called it! Knew he was hiding out somewhere in that house, but the attic- so typical.



They looked in drawers, but not the attic. REALLY?! What the hell?! Total scam. What a waste of Colorado's money.
-TM

Umm. Did anyone get ANY information from that crazy? What was that kid saying about "I thought it was for show" or something like that? Then the dad just started talking in crazy to confuse the news anchor from asking any more  questions. 

Point two: Wouldn't this be a conversation you should have with your kid BEFORE going on national television? I feel like, "hey kid, why didn't you come when we called you?" would be like, the third or fourth question you would ask. Non?

People are stupid. And apparently they can pass it onto their children.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment