Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"I would tip over!"


Remember that line from Forgetting Sarah Marshall? When Sarah (Kristen) is talking about getting a boob job, anyways, that line in is a totally quotable line... in any circumstances. Trust me. That movie is basically filled with them. But, here's Kristen at the premier of Astro Boy. She's one of the voices. If I saw it, I'd be for her. But, she's so tiny. I love it.

I loved her on The Late Late Show with Craig in her floaty thing. She's been on at least five times. Her voice it's famous; Gossip Girl wouldn't be the same without her. Maybe, she's the next James Earl Jones.

Court will relate to the Diet Coke line.
-TM

OMG I don't even know where to begin this is so awesome. My best days are the days when I see Kristen and Craig together. Now I find out she's going to be in a movie with Betty White? My life can only get worse from here. Because this is the best day of my life. 
-CE 
Photo Source



No comments:

Post a Comment