Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sid and Geno Sitting On a Couch...


There are going to be a couple hockey posts today because...I feel like it. Haha I'm just in that kind of mood today. Plus I need a little cheering up after the boys lost to Phoenix last night.

This is the video I have been waiting for since the Playoffs. Sid and Geno, sitting on a couch, commenting. This interview was aired on "Hockey Night in Canada" not too long ago.Watching this was such a roller coaster. Gonchar's hit from Ovechkin, which Geno and Sid still think was dirty, and certainly looks that way, all the way to Sid lifting the cup. Le sigh.

Few things:
So cute how Geno just has his arm around Sid. Just a cute, small thing. Also doesn't Sidney look adorable in black? I'll answer that- yes. And Geno on his fight with Zetterberg, so funny. "I say 'lets go fight' but he say 'no'". Guess that didn't stop him.


I was practically giggling through this interview. There is something wrong with me. I took a sip of my Diet Coke at the beginning and my hand was shaking, which normally doesn't happen until around DC numero 3. I need help.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment