Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Consider it a Victory.


Suri Cruise is going Catholic! Well, she's going to a Catholic Pre-School. Court and I can tell you, from years of experience, that this the way to go. Apparently, Tom and Katie have been battling about where little Suri would start her education. Katie attended Notre Dame Academy, an all-girls schools for high school. I mean, she grew up in Ohio, was one of five children and her middle name is Noelle. Sound pretty Catholic to me.

This picture reminds me of a friend of ours. Suri is slowly growing into Claire. She's already got the crazed cupcake eye and red shoes.
-TM

This is weird. I know a ton of people from Ohio who have gone to Notre Dame Academy. But I think there are more than one. But that's cool. Also, anyone with the name Katie has a 87% chance of being Catholic. Just an observation.
-CE 
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment