Thursday, July 23, 2009

Royal Love.

I am in deep and serious LOVE with this kid, Ezra Miller. He's basically been in nothing, but he now plays Tucker on the USA series Royal Pains. He's a hemophiliac rich kid whose father is a playboy jet-setter who pretty much leaves him to fend for himself.

He is also freaking hysterical. I know, I know, it's the writers, but it's also his delivery- so deadpan, you almost don't even notice how funny the stuff he's saying is he says everything so casually. Also love the girl who plays his girl friend Libby- Meredith Hagner, they are a great character pairing.

I'm going to call that he's set to be in a horror/thriller movie before the year is out. Just a feeling.

He's très adorable too, non?

-CE

I don't see it. Never will, he's just another pale kid- trying to make squinting sexy eyes.

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment