Friday, July 31, 2009

Running Down A Dream.

Is it weird that he's a little pudgy in the middle even though I assume he's been training for this? I'll just say it's because no one looks good when running. As a person who has photographed runners, I can assure you of that. Claire, a runner, I'm sure will back me up. It is not a flattering sport.

Theo doesn't really seem to think this is that impressive, but as a total, 100% absolute non-runner...this is blowing my mind. English comedian Eddie Izzard is running 1000 miles in 7 weeks to attempt to raise money for the British charity Sport Relief. That's 20 miles a day.

Let me tell you, I can barely run 1 mile per day. Not even, I have to walk some of it. This is dedication to a cause- I mean, whatever, Katie Holmes and P. Diddy ran the New York Marathon, big deal.

This is the shiz. This is some Forrest Gump inspirational shiz.

It's not quite as good as Shia LaBeouf though, I have to say. Maybe he could run for a cause. popYEAH!

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment