Friday, July 24, 2009

Articulate Andy.

5th Round draft pick Andy Bathgate has finally shown his face, and his face is CUTE. This picture does not do him justice, it's just the only one I could find. As I mentioned before, I couldn't find a picture of him, since his grandfather was a NHL star, all the were of him. But I had high hopes, since Andy the First was a total hottie. I know when Theo reads this she is saying ew but I only say that for profiling purposes for Tripp here.

Long story short, Andy lives up to grandpa's cutie legacy. The new kids are in Pittsburgh for the Prospect Camp and have interviews online for PensTV. I watched them, and let me tell you, teenage boys are dumb. Most of these kids are...well, they should thank their lucky stars they have hockey skills, and possibly sue their high schools for graduating them. I could barely watch 30 seconds of any of them.

Until I got to Andy. He was funny, cute, didn't stare without blinking into the microphone, was engaging with the reporter and wasn't smacking gum. Watch it here, you won't regret it. Lets just say I've found my new love.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment