Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tween Hearts Break Across the Globe.

Not as many as if it were Joe or the little one, Nick, who is dating she-who-must-not-be-named, but hearts none the less. I won't waste time on the details, you've already heard them by now.

Not sure how I feel about this. He is only 21. She's probably around there. I know, I know, love happens, no matter what age you are, they'll defy all the stereotypes for marrying young! Yeah, maybe. I hope so. I also hope they have a good, long engagement.

Although, I guess something has to be said for being 21 and financially stable. And if what they're preaching is true, she's not pregnant. So, already, they are leagues above other kiddies their age rushing down the aisle.

Theo is on vacation for a few days, so we will have to wait on her opinion, but it shall come, and it shall be mighty.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment