Monday, July 13, 2009

This is what I'm looking forward to?

Court knows this about me, as do many of my close friends. I have trouble sleeping.

This problem has led to many regret able purchases – Britney’s greatest hit’s album. But, I have come across some other jewels from iTunes. Such as, “she’s got the look,” a modeling show for women 35 and older.

Honestly, it’s America’s top model with old ladies, but more amusing. Soccer moms = gold. They are so convinced that they’re above drama- it’s quite hilarious.

LeAnn just said she has absolutely no opinion about another competitor except that she’s an evil person. Period.

Another women claimed she was there to protect the other models… by taking of her top and claiming to be vulnerable.

This is the type of show Court and I enjoy over the summer. Mindless. High on the drama, but low on the thinking. I’m fine being dumbed down for a season if it means good laughs.

-TM

Haha I've actually been watching this show since last season, because Kim Alexis, the model that started the show used to live in Jacksonville with her hockey player husband. My mom and I actually have a picture with her when I was little and she ran into her in town. I saw her in Target about 3 years ago though, and...she did NOT have the look if you know what I mean. I think some one might have gotten plastic surgery before they started this show. Anyways, Gretchen (http://alterdesigns.com/) had sold her some jewelery before, and Kim wore one of her pieces on an episode last season. I think it was the one where they do acrobatics. Yeah.

Point: love this show! Especially because they always pick one 60+ person who is totally adorable! They're always my fave. Like Theo said, great summer mindless show.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment