Saturday, July 11, 2009

16 and Pregnant.

I got sucked in. Right now, as I am typing this, I'm watching the show

This isn’t the first episode, I saw the cheerleader that was still as size zero about five months in.

She and her mother are pregnant. Both of their boyfriends live there with them. I forgot to mention that this is her grandmother’s house, who is now sleeping on couch.

But, dammit, then it happened. They cannot afford to move out- their faces crushed me. And then the news that they were being kicked out of their current place. I was, honestly, on the verge of tears. Then, both pregnant women went off on the grandma (who is the only one with a full time job).

The tears were gone. And, I am pissssed.

How did this make it to television? Shouldn’t this people be likeable?

The 16 year old’s brother is named Taccoa. Gross. What.

I’m not writing about this anymore.



She should have stayed in school.

Okay, I kept watching. They named the baby Weston after the father, who is really the saving factor of the show. He's cute, too. Sucks to be him? Harsh. Memaw said it best. "They are old enough to have sex, they should be able able to take care of a baby."

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment