Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chuck vs. the First Pitch

Love Chuck. Love Zachary Levi even more. And apparently he likes baseball, which is another plus. They don't let just anyone throw the first pitch at Dodgers games...oh wait. Victoria Beckham did. And Whitney Port, Geri Halliwell and the Kardashians. Ok, so maybe they do let just anyone. I choose to believe Zachary is a baseball fan. Maybe even an Indians fan...but I don't dare to dream that much.

I honesty have no idea how I got into Chuck I feel like, one day I woke up and had seen all the episodes. Weirdest thing. It is now one of my main go-to's when I need to waste time...aka procrastinate. I "need" to waste time sounds so much more necessary. Gives procrastination the urgency we all feel it deserves at the time.

Anyways, Theo and I were discussing this last night, and we decided that we like the beard. Not many people can pull it off without looking greasy. Plus, I always feel bad for series actors since a lot of them have to keep almost the same look for 5 + years. Especially Zachary Levi. He kind of has to keep a not so chic haircut as the adorable nerd-herder.

The only thing I question is his pants. I just don't like them. They're too...flared maybe? Perhaps it's just bad-ish jeans with the wrong shoes. Terrible shoes. I don't know, judge for yourself. I could just be critical today.

Only one question left: Why are there not more people there watching him? Ungrateful.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment