Friday, July 17, 2009

More than painful.

"Just another ill-fitting piece in the puzzle that is her stalled, sloppy career." - People Magazine.

Who could they be talking about? I'll give you a few hints. Her younger sister looks to be ten years older than her. Her mother has a reality show, based on being her mother... without a cameo from this person.

Any other clue would just be giving it away, I'm talking about Lindsay Lohan and her new (blah) movie, Labor Pains. Here's the trailer, the quote sums it up as well as any words can.


Remember when she was super promising? Mean Girls was on, she worked with some huge names and totally worked the script. I think Court once asked me if I though Rachel McAdams would be the more famous of the two.


Then, she was in Bobby, the movie from Charlie Sheen's brother. After that, she was a stripper, followed by the skanky girl in a few other roles. She managed to land a spot on Ugly Betty, but that show is the new Law and Order - everyone has been on that show.


The thing that makes L Lohan so crazy to me is that she refuses to accept her infamous status. Yeah, you were in Parent Trap, but one legit thing since then. I could easily name more of her hookups than movies, because that's what she's known for. Soon enough, she'll realize this and drop her hopes of an Oscar.
-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment