Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thoughts I've Been Collecting



Must See! Can't wait for it to come out- and Vera Wang is in the movie. I love Vera, she is truly a beautiful person. Why, you ask? Because, I watch WE tv like it's my job on Sundays and Vera always makes an appearance. So, yes. I love her.

Next, Liv Tyler. Love Her. Or, I should refer to her like lady from Cincinnati at a REDBOX said, "Aerosmith's Daughter." Really? All of Aerosmith got together, did the dirty then created Liv.

NYC Prep was new on Tuesday. Nothing really stood out that much, except Kelli is now our least favorite (excluding Camille, she doesn't count unless I refer to her) cast member. She cried of the french surfer boy that is now "dating" Taylor.

Congrats, Kevin Jonas. For the least attractive Jonas Brother, you did very well for yourself. Will we be seeing the future Mrs. Jonas on tour. Why did I we? Will our readers that rejoice in all that is Jonas be seeing the future Mrs Jonas on tour? Mostly likely.

I think that's all that I wanted to address. Cincinnati is cold... Lindsay is still a crackhead... Courtney has curly hair... I think that's all the facts.

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment