Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beach Volleyball.

Has several core ideals, of this I am sure. Theo will fill in the actual details here, since she is the expert and I am the constant spectator.

The one rule I am sure of, in the "casual" game of beach volleyball, and certainly not the professional game, is that you have to be wearing a bathing suit that is defying the laws of gravity. Stephanie Pratt is trying, she really is. Unfortunately, her bathing suit top is pretty much one "oops I am so silly I missed that one!" move away from falling down around her ankles.

Obviously, she is a little slacking on the rules, since most pro "casual" beach volleyball girls try to make it look really competitive so they can justify all the lunging and grunting. She doesn't even have a real volleyball.

Also, I have to admit, I perused Theo and I's list of "Do Not Blogs" and I believe anyone from the Hills is on it. As is anyone from Secret Life of the American Teenager. Whoops. But here's how I see it: these people exist in the world, even if we don't blog on them. So... as long as we keep it light and poke fun at them, it's more like The Soup instead of Perez Hilton's constant barrage of sycophantic praise/hate.

Thoughts Theo?

-CE

Her bubbies are about to pop out?! Beach volleyball isn't something for the faint of heart - it's one the of best workouts if done correctly. Here is Kerri Walsh, Pro Volleyball Player. Note, the bikini - not cute, but supportive. No make up, no cute jewelry except a wedding ring. Stephanie Pratt gross. Kerri Walsh great.

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment