Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Favorite Friday Nights.

Ok, so here's an article that give some information on the direction Friday Night Lights will be taking next spring when it comes back to TV, courtesy of everyone's favorite principal, Connie Britton as Mrs. Tami Taylor.

This is a gift that a lot of wonderful shows never got (ahem Veronica Mars) so watch it. Do your part to keep it on the air. If I had something I had to do before it came on on Fridays, I left my TV on so that they would still get ratings. I convinced a bunch of girls on my floor to leave their TV's on too.

If you love the show, you have to get creative. Especially since Taylor Kitsch is going to get more and more expensive to keep. Thank God Mira Kelley is slowly fading into the background. Now if Julie would just stop being so damn annoying.

-CE

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b132085_friday_night_lights_season_four_spells.html

No comments:

Post a Comment