Thursday, July 9, 2009

Giving Back is Sexy

So, mi madre recently decided to do 26.2 with Donna aka a marathon. I know, right? I was always under the impression that marathons were for marathon runners, but this is not my mother- never will be. We both hate running, which is why she is now in training to walk a minute, and then run a minute. Crazy, but this can be faster than running the entire thing.

Can be.

But, nonetheless, I'm uber psyched for her.
So, 26.2 with Donna benefits The National Marathon to Fight Breast Cancer, last year $800,000 were raised!!

I’m debating about joining her. It’s a win win. You workout out and help find a cure! What’s not sexy about that?

And, I would be totally lying if I said I hadn’t pictured Shia, Matthew or Lance and I running side by side already.

-TM

No comments:

Post a Comment