Friday, July 24, 2009

No Bones About It.

Ryan Gosling is on my freebie five. He obviously wasn't expecting a photo shoot when he went to pump gas, and I doubt he cared. Celebrity or not, most people walk by homeless people with their eyes cast down, fiddling with their keys. Ryan Gosling slips him 5 bucks while looking him straight in the face.

Ok so it's not that big of a deal, but it is. You know? Makes me smile that a famous person is doing something normal, rather than a normal person doing something famous. I would much rather hear about Gosling over Gosselin. Genuinely good guy news >good guy gone wrong news.

He was having a very karma rich day, because he was picking up gas for a friend who had run out on the road. Le sigh. I am constantly testing fate with my car, and it would be nice to have Ryan Gosling as a friend. Very nice.

Gosling is busy working on Dead Man's Bones first album after wrapping Blue Valentine with Michelle Williams this year. Fingers crossed they do a tour next summer.

One question left: why does he have so much dirt on his boots? Can't decide if that's a pro or a con. Tom Cruise would never step out with dirty boots, so I'm leaning towards pro.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment