Thursday, July 2, 2009

The New Kid In Town.

I had the hardest time finding pictures of this kid, Jamie Campbell Bower. I have a feeling these days are soon over. I remember being in love with him in Sweeney Todd. It just didn't stick.

But now he's going to be in Twilight, of course, as Caius, and the final two Harry Potter's as the younger version of Gellert Grindlewald, the dark wizard defeated by Albus Dumbledore. He is going to be HUGE, I can already tell. Although, that's what everyone thought about Prince Caspian, Ben Barnes. He's kind of disappeared. So I guess we'll see, but I'm a fan.

Here's what I've learned about him so far: He's 20 years old, apparently the lead singer in the band The Darling Buds (not a bad name), he apparently likes photography if the below photo is any judge, and...that's pretty much it. But here's betting that in a few months we know everything from his favorite color to how he likes his sandwiches. Oh the joys of teenBOP.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment