Thursday, July 23, 2009

I was never this young

Have you ever thought that? At 18, I think this constantly - despite pictorial evidence and first hand accounts that I one was. Every year, I am more and more convinced that certain heights, weights, years have been fast forwarded to now. Because, the thought of me being ten years old... eight years ago is way too weird.

Today, Daniel Radcliffe turns 20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Crazy to see him, Rupert and Emma looking so young. I always forget how young they were when they started the Harry's.

Courtney and I always so how happy we are to no longer be 13 to 15, but somedays I do wonder if I enjoyed it more than I hate it now. Hmmmmm...

I sound old and I'm less than a month from 19. Maybe, I really am an old soul.

Call me grandma, cause I'm about to take a nap.

-TM

PS. Maybe after the age of ten, our smiles never change. Look at each of them and disprove this theory.

The smile thing is so true!!! Weird. Yeah. Hated those few years- everything I remember makes me cringe and think, "how was I ever so lame??!" I actually went to an Aaron Carter concert. My life-long shame. Le sigh, youth.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment