Friday, July 3, 2009

Will She Never Learn?

This girl is the definition of idiot. I don't care how old she is. I'm not even 20, Theo isn't even 19 yet and neither of us would pull this rude shiz. She has been playing the bitchy mean girl in Lindsay Lohan and Mary- Kate and Ashley straight to video movies before Michael Bay found her. She's a high school drop out with no marketable skills that are legal outside of Nevada.

The only reason she has a career is because she won some sort of genetic lottery. Pure luck. Yet she thinks she has the right to mouth off? Ugh. She disgusts me.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly she said, "I can't s***t on this movie because it did give me a career and open all the doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a**. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

OH NO SHE DIDN'T.

Here's Michael Bay with the rebuttle: "Well, that's Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do."

He then goes on to list all the careers he's made. I'll skip that part, but basically it was Nick Cage, Ben Affleck, Shia, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.

"Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers. I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

Hate her.

-CE

---

Since when is shit spelled s***t? And, Megan is gross. Gross. Gross. And from someone that saw Transformers, the movie would have been twenty times better without her.

-TM

--Photo courtesy of WENN.com

2 comments: