Thursday, July 23, 2009

Witty? Whatever.

One of my faves, Sandra Bullock, wants to be a bimbo.

"I want to be looked at as a bimbo, purely as a sex object. I've been working hard on that for a long time, hence the reason I'm butt-naked in The Proposal," she said.

I don't hate it. Everyone likes to stretch their acting chops from time to time. Now, we all know it's impossible for Denise Richards to be Sandra Bullock, but why can't Sandra Bullock be Denise Richards for a little while? I'm not gonna lie, her body was slammin' in The Proposal.

If Reese Witherspoon can do both well, why can't Sandra? I totally see it. Witty never goes out of style, but bimbo's are funny. If she can pull this off I might just forgive her for the soul sucking horribleness that was The Lake House.

-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment