Thursday, October 1, 2009

SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE.


JAMES FRANCO IS GOING TO BE ON GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!

Thank God Theo called me. At first I didn't believe her, because she has some verification issues, but girl gets her cred back with this.

He will be on for a multi-episode arc beginning Nov. 20th. He will play a mysterious person who comes to Port Charles. Like everyone else who comes onto the show. Nobody enters that town normally.

Executive producer Jill Farren Phelps says it’s “an honor that an actor of Franco's caliber would choose to spend some of his valuable time in Port Charles.”

I don't understand this at all, but I am SO EXCITED. SO DAMN EXCITED.
-CE

Yay for street cred!! i'm going to be freaking. I called Court earlier this semester because I realized I had a gap in my schedule at 3 pm. Now, I will have to watch.
-TM 
Photo courtesy of Just Jared.

No comments:

Post a Comment