Monday, November 30, 2009

The Face that launched 27 Losses


The face says it all for Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis. This is it. I should say, This is probably it. But, why kid ourselves? Charlie's donzo. And, the shuffle of coaches begins. I hate the shuffle. The shuffle stresses me the eff out. More so this year, because both of my teams (Cincinnati ranked 5th, Florida ranked 1st) are undefeated and boths coach have been mentioned for Weis' job.



Not cool, ND. Not cool. UF's coach Urban Meyer (such a football name) has already dismissed rumors, saying he'd be at Florida as long as they'd have him. But, my Brian Kelly, my Cincy coach has stayed mum. All he's said is that he's focusing on this season. Not good. Not good. Not good!! My Brian has turned a my mediocre program into a legit top ten program. I love him, more importantly my dad loves him. While,



While Weis was driving a historical program in the dirt, my Brian was making us the top ranked program in Ohio. Better than Ohio State! I told Courtney I would cut her if the Irish take my Brian. I'm a woman of my word.
-TM

I'm unsure how I feel about this. Charlie has done great things with the offense, but allowed the defense to...falter is a kind word. Brian Kelly- we'll see. I have good sources that say he's the guy, but whomever is making the decisions at ND, they're the ones messing up- Tyrone Willingham, Bob Davie and now Charlie- all fired, all bad choices. 


Let's get someone young, someone like Lou (Holtz) who can inspire the Irish again. Especially since we can pretty much kiss Jimmy and Golden (oh if only...) goodbye for next season.

-CE
Photos Source

No comments:

Post a Comment