Wednesday, November 11, 2009

James Franco's Week Month Year Decade


Did you guys watch Freaks and Geeks? It was funny, tons of stars. I used to watch it with my madre on Fox Family (now ABC family). Well, James Franco was on that show too and Knocked Up, in which he was not credited. I know, he really the ultimate actor. And, the more you look at his IMDB page, the easier it is to realize this isn't a recent thing with him. The man's been in everything - best resume by far! He also has legit college degrees, sex appeal and he curses funny. I don't want to say, I love a guy that curse, but I like how it curse. Someone that uses the f-word in excess purposefully will make me laugh. Here's a clip of him from the set of Knocked Up for funny or die. Knocked's director, Judd Apatow, was the producer of Freaks and Geeks. I love guys that do favors for old friends. I imagine in ten years, Court have like five books and in each one a character will kind of have a characteristic of mine. Sorry, this one was tough to parallel into our friendship.
-TM

In ten years I only have five books published? How dare you. I will have at least...10. I better get started on figuring out 10 of your individual traits.

-CE 

No comments:

Post a Comment