Wednesday, November 4, 2009

James and the Big Apple.


How much do I love James Franco??? Why does he keep torturing me like this, I can't stand it. Insanity. I knew I was going to love him living in New York.

James Franco is going to have a guest role on "30 Rock". It has just been a full week of my favorite things coming together. He will be involved in a faux romance with Jane Krakowski's character, Jenna Maloney.

Creator/producer/star/all around awesome person Tina Fey said,
”[Jenna gets] into a high-profile relationship with a that is arranged by their agents.”

While he is currently in L.A. shooting episodes for "General Hospital", he will return later this week to shoot for "30 Rock". Where does he find the time? No wonder he falls asleep in class.
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment