Monday, November 16, 2009

KOL Wedding.


HA. I'm BACK. Finally fixed my computer- it got to the point where I couldn't copy and paste, and then I couldn't even open Firefox all weekend, but because of my computer brilliance, it is finally fixed.

A fun post for the first time back, although probably sad for those of you lusting after all of the KOL boys. King's of Leon's Nathan Followill married his girlfriend, Jessie Baylin in an outdoor ceremony in Brentwood, Tenn. on Sunday.

Awkwardly there was Scarlett Johansson, who went to high school with the bride.

The couple met at the 2006 Bonnaroo Festival, and on Monday Nathan tweeted, "I woke up with a married woman in my bed this morning, luckily she was mine."

So sweet. This is the stuff I love to blog about.
Lemon out!
-CE
Photos courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment