Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Franco Revealed.


I passed out when I saw this. They always have the worst timing too- I have a ton of work to do, and I could NOT concentrate once I saw these.

James Franco on GH. Pictures. He started work on Oct. 30 as Franco (real clever), a mystery man who is "a little off" for a two month period on the show. "General Hospital" executive producer Jill Farren Phelps told EW:
“When we first talked to James, we asked him if he really knew what he was getting into," Jill told EW. “But he was dazzling in terms of being able to memorize his lines. He has a remarkable process. He never forgot his lines.”
Bitch please. James Franco can handle soap operas. I know it's a lot of lines, but...please. He is superhuman. Do not insult what you cannot understand. 

Now the bad news: Why does stupid Maxie Jones get to hang out with him? Zenon my ass. It should be ME. Stupid Maxie and her stupid heart transplant. Obviously he is someone of some importance, his name is written on a wall. I'm not sure where he's doing graffiti, it looks either like the metro court or Kate's magazine office. If Maxie is there, probably Kate's.

It goes down Nov. 20th. Be there. More pictures after the jump.
-CE



Photos courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment