Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Love.


Freddie Stroma, the 22 year old British actor who played Cormac McLaggen in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", in California on Thursday for the BAFTA awards.

I think I have a new love. It's so weird because Molly and I went to see the Half- Blood Prince at Notre Dame last night, and we were hard-core discussing his 'Would You Fight It' qualities. 'Would You Fight It' is a pretty self-explainitory game. You point to a guy, and ask your friend 'Would You Fight It?'
I don’t drink, I have never smoked a cigarette in my life and I don’t take drugs,” the Harry Potter star has said. “I tried a drink a few years ago, but it just wasn’t my thing so I simply stopped."
So perfect for me right? Would I fight Freddie Stroma? Hell no.
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment