Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Totally Committed.


Taylor Swift will be hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend, and I have a feeling it's going to be classic. Finger's crossed. If what Taylor told MTV is true, she is fully committed and up to the job:

"I want to look nothing like myself," Taylor told MTV of her hosting gig. "I told all the writers, 'Don't count anything out.' I want to go completely, 100 percent in. I don’t want to be halfway involved. Just because I have a lot of things to do as far as being musical guest and host doesn’t mean I don’t want to live up to my full hosting demands."
She's a funny girl, and these promos with Bill Hader are the best I've seen so far this season. James Franco is a little busy this week, but maybe he'll stop by again? Le sigh. A girl can dream.
-CE


Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment