Monday, November 30, 2009

Yeah, I have a problem with him.


Adam Lambert is too orange. That's my main thing. You all know I have a thing with people's tanning- it's just too easy to take it too far. And, Lambert has really done that.

You're all probably more interested in popYEAH!'s take on his AMA performance. Here's mine: I don't care that he kissed a guy, nor was I even slightly "offended". Clearly, it was for shock value, so mission accomplished. I was more bothered by the fact that he's supposed to be a good singer, instead of a liability. I like Lady Gaga, not for her singing, but because I don't know what she's going to do and she's an awesome performer. But, Lambert can't dance... so, he kisses and has people dance on him. Lame! Learn some moves and call me next year.

If you missed it, skip to the minute mark. Most of it's blurred, but you'll get the gist.
-TM

Orange makes me angry. And who is Adam Lambert? I had no real idea before this happened. So I guess job well done. 
-CE 
Photo Source


Watch CBS News Videos Online

No comments:

Post a Comment