Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We Go Together Like...


So cute! How adorable are Kelly Osbourne and her fiance, model Luke Worrell? Le sigh. They look so happy. Happy to be together. It makes me so happy to see Kelly happy and smiling. She was so depressed and unhappy for a while there, non?

She told Closer magazine:
“Luke bought me a ring to replace the first engagement ring he gave me -- he's been saving up! It's a heart-shaped diamond on a white gold band and it's absolutely beautiful."
I love the idea of a celebrity 'saving up'. It's so romantic. So NORMAL. I also love how Kelly doesn't seem to be one of those girls who demand an iceberg right out of the gate. What else is oddly normal is Kelly's dad Ozzy:
“I would be disappointed if she said to me, 'Dad, I went to Vegas last weekend and got married.' That would be for no other reason than I want to walk her down the aisle. It is every father's dream.”
 Normalcy. Stunning how rare a thing it is.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Zimbio.

No comments:

Post a Comment