Saturday, November 28, 2009

I hate to gossip...


But, Tiger Woods gets in a car accident LEAVING his house at 2:30 am in the morning. This wouldn't be a huge deal, if he had been arriving or if he'd hit another car. But, he ran into a pole and fire hydrant...


Few days ago, sources started rumbling that Tiger was not being faithful to his Swedish wife and mother of his child, Elin Nordegren. Who, might I add, is insanely pretty and a former nanny. Don't guys dream about girls like this? Anyways, his accident basically confirmed his cheating ways to almost everyone with access to the internet.

Do I think he's being unfaithful? No, I need evidence. But, do I think he's being shady as tree on a hot summer day? Yes. Hell yes.

-TM
Photo Source

P.S. Black women everywhere just died looking at this picture. Also, Seal and Heidi Samuel have nothing to do with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment