Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mark Salling, More Than A Glee High?


Cannot decide about Mark Salling. Is he as big of a d-bag in real life as he looks/plays on "Glee"? I feel like only time will tell. He was the first one out of musical chairs on "It's On With Alexa Chung" yesterday and was fun about it. That's a good sign.

Also, yes, I'm weird, but I've found myself going to his website and listening to his music. I like it. It is not bad, not bad at all. Maybe it's just a "Glee" high, but it's pretty solid. Anyways, this is an interview with him from Just Jared:
JJ: What was it like performing at the World Series?
MS:
It was an honor. We were basically riding [on co-star Amber Riley’s] coat tails, and she killed it.
JJ: Tell me about your solo debut Jericho. And are you continuing to pursue a solo career?
MS:
It was before Glee — it was in early 2008. I produced and developed the tracks on that but I’m always writing and performing. It’s just a matter of what Uncle Fox and Aunt Sony are going to allow me to do.
JJ: Glee recently got the rights to use Madonna’s entire catalog of music. Is there a song of hers you’d like to perform?
MS:
I’ve been dreaming of singing Madonna since I was a little girl. (laughs) So this was a really big thing! I would say, what’s one of her songs? I mean. I’m a dude I don’t even know. (laughs)
Some people would consider it a personality flaw that he doesn't really care about Madonna. Personally, he just jumped up a few points in my book.
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment