Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Megan Fox Screen Test.

 
These are amazing. I found these and didn't leave youtube for about a day. The NYT does these "screen test" interviews with actors and actresses, and I poured through them. Check out the James Franco and Joseph Gordon-Levitt ones if you have time. Really good.

Speaking of good- also check out the Matthew Goode one. He kind of thinks he's awesome. Maybe it's just me, but he was drinking tea throughout the entire thing. He was the only person I saw to do that. How very English of him.

Oddly enough, the swamp thang doesn't really bother me so much in this. There is a lot of hair swishing, but nothing too horrible and she doesn't sound too terribly annoying. Weird. Notice the reference to "Holiday in the Sun". Also we finally find out how the Marilyn Monroe tattoo happened.

And I also go places with cat hair all over me. Mostly because Mona is a deviant who gets her kicks out of rubbing herself all over my clothing. It's cool because I get my kicks from pushing her off various counters and furniture. It's how we bond. The point being...Megan Fox and I have something in common? Spit take that's shocking. 
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment