Saturday, November 28, 2009

Love from a Parent


The Seal Factor. I love Seal. Like, I find him to be the sexiest man alive. Today, I was traveling and I saw a guy playing with his son. They went up and down the escalators for at least thirty minutes. The smile on that child's face just made my day. Really, I just wanted to smile and cry, because there is nothing more amazing then the love of a parent. The smile on there faces can't be replicated. This is how Seal and Leni look. My mom would say regarding him carrying her and her bag, "That's love!"

Have you seen this commercial? I love it. I am lucky enough to have a dad like this. The one that traveled when I didn't play, told me when I'm wrong and never let me forget he loved me. He'd die for me, like Mama Eck would for Courters... after they agreed on a suitable time and who would drive.



Anyways, Seal has legally adopted Heidi Samuel (formerly Klum)'s first daughter, Leni. This story didn't really take me by surprise, but it's always important to mention good news!

Congrats to the beautiful (like, gorgeous) family of six!!
-TM
Photo Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment