Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Steve Burton Sounds Off On James.


I've been waiting for the other GH actors to sound off on this. It's their one chance to get in a magazine that isn't Soap Opera Digest. I could have guessed it would be Steve, although I would have also put big money on Ingo, who plays Jasper Jacks.
"This guy had 100 pages to learn in one day," Steve Burton, who plays gangster Jason Morgan, tells Life & Style. "He’s really putting his butt on the line." 
James was told he could use a teleprompter if he wanted, but he opted to learn his lines just like everyone else. "I didn’t think he would use one, just because of the type of actor he is," says Steve. "A lot of times people come from film and don’t know the workload, so I can see why he might have been thinking about it. This is the total antithesis of film. But he’s doing great.”

Steve also sounds off on the question a lot of us have been asking- why? “It certainly wasn’t for the money!" Steve says. "He wanted to try it out and get the experience. My reaction when I heard he was doing it was the same as the rest of America’s: Why is he doing this? Obviously, he doesn’t have a big ego."

Conclusion: James Franco is AWESOME. 48 hours from now...le sigh.
-CE
Photo courtesy of JJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment