Friday, September 18, 2009

Bones just want to have fun


Last night was amazing; Bones was by far my favorite part. I thought I was going to miss the first half, so I was already in a good mood when I'd only missed the first five minutes...

And then I saw her, Cyndi Lauper. I love Cyndi Lauper. I love her. I love her. My dad loves her. We love her. For some type of celebration, my mom took my dad to see Cyndi in concert. Jealous. So Jealous. My looks like he'd love some Cyndi, right?


Her CD, At Last, is the best cover album I own. I still listen to it. Her voice is just so raspy. I love it- more so, because I have an annoyingly high, innocent voice. I'm truly get envious of people with deep, sultry voices. Really, I do.

But, Bones made my week with Cyndi, who played a physic that aids in the case. I'm not going to go to far into details because I probably missed ten minutes of the show watching Cyndi.

-TM

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment