Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sweet Valley Awesome.


OMG. Megan is going to freak out. I am freaking out. We LOVED the Sweet Valley books when we were younger...hell, we still do. We were desperately trying to find a Christmas special book over the summer. Come to think of it I think it's still MIA. Hmm.

We used to watch the tv show when the had it, starring Brittany Daniel ("The Game") and her twin sister Cynthia Daniel as Jessica and Elizabeth. OMG. I am freaking. Love this so much.

Apparently an intense bidding war was underway for Cody's adaptation, but it will be produced by Universal Studios.

It better not suck. And I hope it has better acting than the tv show. I didn't realize before, but...wow. It's bad. Funny bad. And could they have gotten someone uglier for Todd? Yuck.
-CE
Photo courtesy of Perez Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment