Thursday, September 17, 2009

Real Art Wears Pants.

Someone has seen The Devil Wears Prada one too many times. I believe Meryl Streep makes this same speech when Andrea says she doesn't care about fashion. Except she says it much, much better.

"Music inspires me," she says of her clothing choices. "Fashion means everything. I mean, it's art. Art means everything to me, so fashion's another side of it. It's expression, it's music, it's a way of showing and really being who you are in your own way that no one can take away from you."

When she's in rehab, I will go back to this picture. Because she is showing that she is a drug addict. See, Amanda Seyfried, if she became a drug addict, I would be surprised. Taylor Momsen? I'm taking bets on when she goes. My bet is six months.

Last thoughts: If fashion is art, how many of you would want to hang this up on your wall? Have those buggy little raccoon eyes staring out at you? I thought so.

-CE
Photo courtesy of Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment