Thursday, September 24, 2009

She Was An...American Girl? Yuck, Hella No.


So new Miley Fugface video up for "Party in the U.S.A." and it is pretty much exactly what I expected. Country girl whoring, up her ass uncomfortable looking jean shorts and cowgirl boots. The sex-me-up hair and the used and abused face.

Question: who hangs out at a drive-in anymore? They don't even have one near me. The one that is like, 45 minutes away from my house even closed down. I think I would have to go to Georgia to find one, but apparently this one is hoppin'. It's a party.

Another note, I see once again she has found a pole. But because it's at a "jungle gym" if anyone says anything, we're the sick ones.

This is just...smut. If this is how America parties, hella no get me out of here. 
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment