Thursday, September 17, 2009

Holding out hope

Not a fan of Jessica Simpson, but I feel for her here. On Monday night, Jessica's five year old dog, Daisy, was taken by coyotes.


She tweeted about the event almost immediately:

"My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!"

I totally feel for her. Dogs can be the best companions. And, if you'll recall, the past five years have been tough on Jessica. She's been through three break ups (including, one divorce), weight scrutiny and a less then stellar country music album. That dog was the only thing that stayed with her.
Well, I really hope that they find her!!
-TM

Ok, if my dog was taken, the first thing I would do would NOT to tweet about it. What the heck is that going to do? Get off your ass and try to find your dog. Maybe I would tweet about it LATER, but not first thing. This is what I hate about Twitter. 
-CE 
Fly Source
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment