Tuesday, September 29, 2009

True Blood has Gone to the (Were)wolves.


So Alan Ball has confirmed that "True Blood" will be introducing werewolf Alcide next season as a love interest. Also appearing next season will be Denis O'Hare as the vampire king of Mississippi to play opposite the (thankfully) recurring character of Louisiana Vampire Queen Evan Rachel Wood.

I've been brainstorming who would be a great werewolf for the show. You know I have. So here are some of my ideas:
-Steven Straight: I wanted him for Jacob, he would be better in "True Blood" anyways.
-Henry Cavill: (above) I want him for everything, so he has to get thrown in there. He would be so awesome.
-Shia LaBeouf: I hate myself, but...yeah. I am ashamed.
-Jim Sturgess: He's got that scruffy pale thing going on.

Wouldn't it be hysterical if Robert Pattinson was Alcide? So funny. He maybe looks a little too young, but still. Twi's would freak.
-CE

No comments:

Post a Comment