Monday, September 28, 2009

Impeccable Alexa.


Le sigh. Love Alexa. Hate how effortlessly perfect she is. I wish I was half Chinese.
  • Wow, in person, you sure do you have great skin.
    Thanks. It's because I’m half Chinese.
  • What are some of the beauty products you can’t live without?
    Hmm. I don't wear much makeup. I literally never get spots. Literally. I’ve had them about one time in my life. I’m just saying, it has nothing to do with products. That’s all crap. I drink water and I have good genes. I do use Declèor. They have an oil that’s really nice because I have really dry skin actually.
  • When did you decide to make winged eyeliner your signature look?
    I don’t think I have ever decided. It just happens, every day because I’m really boring and I don’t know what else to do! When I realized it made my eyes look better, I just stuck with it.
  • Who are some of your beauty icon inspirations?
    I’ve always loved 60's women like Jane Birkin and Julie Christie, and this type of make up (winged eyeliner) literally suits me better than shit 80's makeup. I look shit in lipstick too. I think if I looked alright in (dark) lipstick that would be my thing. 
-CE
Photo courtesy of Fabsugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment