Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loser Divorces Sugar.


WOAH. Did I know about this? I feel like this is something I would have heard about and then promptly forgotten and then not remember that I knew in the first place.If that makes sense.

US weekly is reporting that Emmy Rossum's "secret" husband, this guy- Justin Siegel, is filing for divorce. Sugar overload I'm guessing? She makes me gag just looking at her. So sickly sweet.

Justin Siegel, a music producer, filed papers on Friday at L.A.'s County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. (Siegel is seeking spousal support and requests that Rossum pay all divorce costs.)

What a db. I mean, she's freaking cloying, but that doesn't mean he's not a loser. The pair were married in February 2008 and seperated in August of this year.

As a side note, I would like to point out that I don't trust people named Justin. Mistake number one Rossum. 
-CE
Photo courtesy of US.

No comments:

Post a Comment